Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh joy


In terms of drumming, I do things a little differently than a lot of the people I know. I mix the cymbal line's I use for different area's of the drumset, even different brands. This is an area where there is obviously no right or wrong answer necessarily, I just think given the acoustics of the room we play in and the mic set up we use that certain cymbal combo's work better than others. I was starting to think I was the only person who did this, until I popped in the catalyst DVD from last year and noticed that both of the drummers that played for it do the same thing I do with the exact same kinds of cymbals. I felt like I found a friend for a minute. Ok, well no one cares about this obviously so if you're read this far, Gold Star for you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! gold star for me!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Dan Vukmirovich said...

It's helpful for other churches, my friend. Thanks for posting this.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home