Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ohio State vs. Michigan

Ok I wasn't going to say anything about that game because nothing really needed to be said. It was a great game...for everybody on the south side of the rivalry anyway. Not the point though. I was cruising blogs as I do and I noticed that one of my favorite photographers was at the game, and of course he shot the game. Scott Kelby took some great shots, two in particular that I love. This one would be of Chris Wells first touchdown run that he broke for over 50 yards.This is really cool. You have to look in the background to see why it's cool. It's of Brian Hartline's first touchdown (53 yard reception) but if you look in the endzone you see the Ohio State fans going crazy and the Michigan band stiff as a board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home