Sunday, May 11, 2008

Any thoughts?

So in my new house, there's an bathroom between the two bedrooms on the second floor. The hot water works in the sink (although it takes awhile get hot), however the shower is a different issue. As you turn the knob towards hot, one's it's about 75% of the way to full hot, the water shuts off, and the water never get's warm before that. I don't see any valves visible anywhere in the house. Does anybody have any idea what's wrong before I have to call a plumber? Figured I'd ask.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

That is odd. Other than that, how is the house? Let me know when you need more painting help.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds to me like the knob needs to be replaced. Call a plumber!

6:07 AM  
Blogger J Aquila said...

Call the plumber and let them figure it out. Better to get somebody experienced in this stuff before you get joe shmoe over there (who once had a somewhat similar problem) messing with your pipes

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home