Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm nuts

I shot up in bed this morning with the, "*snuf* I'M LATE!!!" sensation coarsing through my body. I looked at the alarm clock and it said 8:40. "OH NO!!!," I exclaimed. Sound check was at 7:30. First service is at 9 and it's a fifteen minute drive to the church from my apartment. I leapt out of bed, put on yesterday's clothes, and threw my contacts in my back pocket and basically fell down the stairs while dailing Trace on my phone to tell him I'm awake and I'm coming. Upset was I, since I didn't hear my alarm or my phone go off. Then I was a little befuddled that I didn't have any missed calls from Trace, Jonathon, Adam, or whoever else...wondering where in the world I am. No matter, I call Trace as I'm throwing my shoes on. No answer...strange. No time for a message. Then I hang up the phone and look down at the screen which now reads - "8:44 - TUESDAY, November 13"

...I thought it was Sunday. That just shows you exactly how out of it I can be in the morning.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There goes that gene pool again!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Jeanna said...

While I have had those moments before, luckily enough mine have never proceeded that far or included calling someone.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Dude that sucks for you. Did you go back to bed?

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home