Tuesday, November 13, 2007

OUTRAGE!!!

I drove down to Indy last night to visit the old mecca, known as the apple store. I broke my iPhone. It was my fault, I'm an idiot. Don't plug you're iphone into a radio trasmitter/charger made for iPods. 'nuf said. At any rate, I grab some Wendy's drive thru for my trek back to town and I start to dig into my fries. I start to notice that these fries don't taste right. When I was trying to put my finger on what they tasted like, I realized that they tasted like potatoes. How dare they? I pay for the grease and the starch and whatever else they do to those things so they don't tastle like potatoe's anymore. I mean come on!!! I'm kidding, but seriously. What's the deal?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Speaking of Wendy's...we should go there sometime.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home