Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Rob Bell - The Gods Aren't Angry


Last night, like I said, we went to chicago to hear the debut of Rob Bell's new speaking tour, The God's Aren't Angry. It was actually my first time seeing Rob Bell speak in person, I've been a faithful podcaster though. I really loved it. He took me by surprise a little bit...just hopped out on the stage and said "Hello..." and bam, he was into his message. Great message, really thought provoking. I didn't take notes, I took pictures. But this guy took notes. Here's some pictures from the whole evening. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger art said...

I was able to attend Rob's lecture in Philadelphia. I did a review and would be interested in your thoughts.

Blessings,

Art.

http://aboulet.wordpress.com/2007/11/27/rob-bell-the-gods-arent-angry/

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff-

Hit me up via email. I'd like to use some of your images in our newspaper publication. We have a distribution of 20,000+ and growing the Oregon area. We also own a radio station in conjuntion with our paper so promotion is prime for us.

Anyway, we are running an article on "Emerging versus Emergent" and we're looking for some image of Rob Bell. Let me know soon.

Thanks
Bo Lane

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home