Thursday, October 25, 2007

What just happened...

So I'm sittin' here, watching the world series, like I do. Seventh inning stretch comes along, and who comes out to sing God bless America...none other than Boyz II Men.

First of all...where in the world have they been?
Second of all...who decided 'Let's dig up Boyz II Men to sing at the world series. That's a good idea right?' Even sadder, several people had to agree with that person.
Thirdly...They forgot how to sing.
On a final note...what happened to the short dude who would always do the little finger waving, fist pumping parts? I miss that guy? Or the bass singer who always carried the cain? Where'd he go?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I went to bed right before this. I think I'm glad I did now.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Jeanna said...

Who knew that Boyz II Men still existed?!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that's old school:). I thought they dropped off when I was in junior high.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home