Sunday, October 14, 2007

I was in a train wreck!!!


So we headed off to chicago for the day to celebrate our friend Chip's birthday when our train came to an abrupt stop. I just remember saying "Hmmm....I didn't know trains could stop instantly like that." Turns out that when it runs into another train...it can. Who knew?! Anyway, here's WNDU's video coverage. And in the first ten seconds or so you can actually see me stepping off the train. Pay attention though, it goes quick! You can read WNDU's story here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Jeff.....I thought your father was going to have a heart attack after I finished talking to you on the phone Saturday. Once again, you managed to find humor in the most...ah...unusual situations!

I'm so relieved to know that you and all of the other passengers were safe!

Love,
Mom

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jeanna said...

Wow Jeff you're famous!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home