Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sara Bareilles

Friday night I headed over to Legends at Notre Dame with Jason and some other friends. We were REALLY excited about the chance to see Jon McLaughlinlive for the first time. If you haven't already checked out his music, I highly recommend it. We've already played his song 'industry' as a prelude at GCC and more songs may be on the way.

However, that's not the point of this post. A girl named Sara Bareilles opened up for Jon, and man she was great. She was a great song writer, keyboard player, and all around performer. And in my opinion, he band was tighter that Jon McLaughlin's. I just picked up her CD on iTunes and I'm lovin' it. Check her out!

2 Comments:

Blogger aaron dewinter said...

How fun. I got her CD from iTunes and play it at the Cafe' all the time. She is definately good.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm a fan. You are always going to such great concerts.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home