Monday, October 29, 2007

Go Sox....and another reason to not like the Yankees

So the Red Sox won the World Series sunday night, and I was pumped. However, if you didn't happen to see it sunday night, there's no way you would've found out about it on any kind of sports broadcast the next day because the 'classy team' in Major League baseball decided to break two big stories in the middle of the game and the morning after the game was played. I wanted to see highlights and hear analysis from Peter Gammons and see the 'year in review' red sox video...but I guess that's too much to ask. Thanks A-Rod, Thanks Hank Steinbrenner, Thanks Joe Girardi...seriously. Good timing, class act. Ya know, I just read an article that I was told about that showed celebrities in their favorite t-shirts. Matt Damon's favorite t-shirt simply said "Jesus Hates the Yankees." I found a picture but I wondered if maybe that was inappropriate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Something we agree on in the world of sports. I hate the Yankees.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home