Wednesday, August 02, 2006

He's got it...


I don't care if you're a Tomlin fan, a Redman fan, a Crowder fan, a Brewster fan, a Hall fan, or what you are. You better step up and recognize that Israel Houghton and New Breed can play all those bands under the table. We don't get much of it around here, because we're white and we don't listen to much gospel. But I bet if yall head over to his website and listen to some of his music, you'll be dancing and praising before you know it. I love this man's music so much. Some of the slower stuff is a bit more than I can take. But you put "You Are Good" "Again, I Say Rejoice" "Friend of God" and "Trading My Sorrow's" in a worship set with him, and you just might envoke the rapture. Ok that's a bit over the top, but seriously he's the business. Check him out!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Corey Mann said...

You wear clown shoes to bed.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Good stuff. Didn't Matt use to have one of his CDs sitting on his desk that he would play every now and then?

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home