Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mexico and back


The Mexico team arrived safely home at GCC at 6:15 saturday evening (good call Johnny). People asked me if it was a good trip and to be totally honest, it wasn't a good trip. I think to say it was good would be to imply I went down, had fun, and nothing bad happened. Well it was much much more than that. I will update you on exactly why soon, as soon as I have some pictures to throw up with the stories, because you need the image to really drive home the impact. It's good to be home, hope to see you all soon. But while we're still all smiling, here's the top ten funniest things that happened in Monterrey:

10. "There's a baby gecko in my shorts" (Jim Ralstin actually found a baby gecko hiding in his shorts in the bathroom of our dorm, just to clear that one up.)

9. "How was the shower Jacob?" -Jeff
"It was like a Panda crapped a Rainbow in my brain." -Obi Won Jacobi

8. "See ya at Wrestle Mania '07!"

7. Paul was here

6. Don't drink the water (Thanks Dave)

5. "Who got dat Witch?"

4. "I don't know, ask Him"

3. "Survey Says..."

2. "Six degrees of Devastation" (Corey, you're worthy of my praise)

1. "There's trouble brewing in Mexico...where's your bathroom?"

Don't you love inside jokes?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I can't wait to hear all about it my friend. Welcome home. I'm sure God has great plans for everything you learned last week.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home