Thursday, August 24, 2006

Be Gone

The offending post's have been removed.

To all who were offended:....sorry, I guess I needed to be reminded that while somethings may be funny, they are not always wise. Although there were some verbal weapon's thrown that I decided to have removed from my page, nobody came and keyed my car, egg'd my door, or straight up punched me, so I thank you for your mercy. Next time I try to "make a funny" I'll try to choose my words and my target's a little more carefully.

To all who weren't offended......uhhhhh, thumbs up to you, I guess.

To all who didn't read it.......where've you been?

To my parents.....have fun in Alaska

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Honestly, I was shocked at how upset people got over posts. Maybe I just know you well enough that I didn't think twice. You handled it nicely. Sorry the Thursday 30 second hello was more like 2. Someday I promise we'll hang out!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa and I still have been giggling over Mary Poppins references all week. The banter was fun. No one really thought you were serious but we all enjoyed "setting you straight."

PS: Where is my fudge???

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home