Thursday, August 17, 2006

Out with the Jeff, in with the Trace

Well my good friend Bobby Morton moved about in May because of the fact that he's most likely going to be drafted in the next 6 months, so he's ready to head out. In his place, Sturdy as and Elm Jeff Deselm was living with my for the summer. He kept me sane, we took Ken and Lawrence out for some good long bike rides, and spent a lot of time sitting out on the balcony wasting time. Unfortunatly, with his job schedule, and all the weeks I was gone, I rarely ever saw him, and when I did, it was practically midnight. Jeff moved about last week to so he could head over to school to be the R.A. in Donaldson house.

But don't you all fear. Trace Rorie moved in sunday, and our apartment already looks less like an apartment and more like a recording studio. In the two nights we've spent here together, music has been flying around so fast I can't keep up. I'm looking forward to what's gonna come in the next few months of us living together, until he get's married in April. I either lot's of friends, or trouble keeping a roomate, I can't figure out which one. But at least I don't live with my grandma, or my parents. And I DEFINATLY don't have a car bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

4:44 AM? What that while you were trying to bring your thumbs back to life? I've known you to stay all night before, or close to it, but that may have been one of the best stories yet. And you still came to get me at the airport. One of the many reasons why I love you friend. You never let me down. You have many friends because you are a friend. And you just be quiet about living with your parents. It is better than a cardboard box, which could be my new home any day now!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Living with your parents wouldn't be all that bad. WHAT AM I SAYING!!!! You'd be sleeping in my office now!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home