Monday, August 21, 2006

It's late, and I was......

WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT...
According to YOUR personal opinion, answer these questions...

ONE of your Favorite Movie MOMENTS of All Time: Final cut away shot in Shawshank Redemption

ONE of the Greatest Episodes of what TV show ever: "M*A*S*h" The episode shot from the eyes of the patient that had the clock in the corner counting down to his death. Morbid, yet poignant. Thanks Alan Alda, Thanks for seizing creative control.

One movie that made you LAUGH out loud many times: "Van Wilder"

ONE TV show that you wish you could be on: "Around the Horn"

ONE of your Favorite SONGS of all time: "Bartender" by Dave Matthews Band-preferrably the live cut from Folsom Field

ONE song you wish YOU wrote: "Intoxicating (Pneumatic Mix)" by David Crowder Band

ONE of the GREATEST movies that NOBODY has seen: "Dead Alive" directed by Peter Jackson

ONE song that truly MOVES you: "O Praise Him" by David Crowder Band

ONE movie that truly MOVED you: "Hotel Rwanda"

ONE MOVIE that you cried at: "Shadowlands" with Anthony Hopkins

MOST PLAYED song on your IPOD to date: "Trading My Sorrows" By Israel Houghton

ONE MOVIE that you love that would SUPRISE others to know: "That Thing You Do" People don't believe me that I love that movie. Once, someone thought I was lieing when I said I could quote almost that entire movie. Twenty minutes later, she cut me off. I was somewhere in the middle of the "Galaxy of Stars" tour at that point.

ONE SONG that you know ALL the lyrics to: Actually with the exception of Happy Birthday, the National Anthem, and Sing like the Saved, I don't think I could say that I know all the lyrics to anything. But ask me which songs I have the drum parts memorized for, and there's a list. However at one point in middle school, I did have all the lyrics to "We didn't start the fire" memorized. Thanks a lot Mrs. Basset

ONE SONG that NEVER gets old: "Ants Marching" by Dave Matthews Band

ONE SONG the moved you to TEARS: "Ave Maria" by Franz Biebl

The MOST RECENT song you purchased/downloaded: "Take On Me" by a-ha

ONE BOOK that you would suggest to ANYONE: "Cry, The Beloved Country" by Alan Paton

ONE BOOK the changed your life: "Practice of the Presense of God" by Brother Lawrence

A big thanks to Corey for giving me the idea to do this. I mad some additions to the original query list, but you get my drift. Now I just have to decide who I want to tag. Ok I got it: Sarah Koutz, Aaron Dewinter, J Aquilla, Amanda Cool, and Thomas Kinnaird. Your turn!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

What is this craziness?! Only for you Jeffrey. Seriously I'm not sure I could answer some of these but check out my site. It will be there sooner or later!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Lucky for you... I was bored today at work :) I posted my responses earlier!!

and if you get really bored, I worked on getting some of my stuff (art/designs) up online... go to the portfolio link on my page!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home