Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tagged.....painfully

I got tagged by Derry Prenkent, with the reason being "I want to see if he reads." Well, I don't read a ton, but enough to play.

ONE BOOK...

that changed your life > In The Name of Jesus -Henri Nouwen
that you've read more than once > Practice of the Presense of God -Brother Lawrence
that you'd want on a desert island > Thoughts in Solitude -Thomas Merton
that made you laugh > Everybody Poop's -I forget
that made you cry > Cry, the Beloved Country -Alan Paton (Also a good movie with James Earl Jones)
that you wish had been written > This is How I do... -MacGuyver
you wish had never been written > Monica Speaks -Monica Lewinsky
you are currently reading > Bored with God -Sean Dunn........haha, just kidding. Building Belief -Dr. Chad V. Meister. What's up, I knew him before the "Dr." part.
you've been meaning to read > Self Reliance -Ralph Waldo Emerson (It's actually an essay, but still, I want to read it)

Here it comes and.....

1. Thomas Kinnaird
2. Rachel Erdel
3. Lindsay Gafford
4. Michael Cox
5. Corey Mann

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Thank you for not tagging me on this one. The only reading I've done the last several months have been for class. I can't remember the last time I read a book because I wanted to.

You had some great picks by the way!

1:43 AM  
Blogger The Linz said...

And ... done. I needed a new post anyway.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home