Thursday, February 07, 2008

More Blog Shout-outs

I was apparently mistaken in my post from yesterday concerning the amount of people who read my blog. Two people in particular I forgot to add to the old link list down on the right hand side there. One is Adam Callender, who is the Tech Director here at GCC. He is the bees-knees...believe it. A word of warning, unless he blogs about his recent experience at Hannah Montana in DISNEY 3D, most of the stuff he talks about are over the head over the average blog reader.
The second person is Kristen Baker. Kristen...umm....thinks things up and executes them for the Arts team here. I'm not really sure of her official title, but if I could make one, I would probably go with "Dreamer of Dreams." Check em out.
I also re-organized the old list-o-blogs down on the right side there. Got rid of some people who stopped blogging, and added some people that are. And for those of you on the list, the order you're on there is no indication of how much Iove you, nor is it in some kind of strange alphabetical order. They're just the order of how I found out about your sites combined with whether I added you when I was deleting somebody else. I love you all equally...and by that I mean that I would buy each of you a stick of butter without a moments hesitation. You can take that to the bank!

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam Callender said...

I’m not sure if I’m more excited about having a dedicated link on your blog or the fact that I come with a warning.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Glad to know I can count on you for a stick of butter!

6:17 PM  
Blogger aaron dewinter said...

I know I'm loved because I'm listed right below your girlfriend! Wow, you're the best!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Kristin Baker said...

You're funny, and FYI my official title is The Chick in the Arts Department: floating on a raft of estrogen in a sea of testosterone . . . (I know. It's long; it hardly fit on my name plate!)

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home