Monday, February 04, 2008

Another great night...


1. I LOVE STUDENTS
2. I LOVE FOOTBALL
3. I LOVE GREAT BANDS
Tonight was a recipe for fun from the get-go. And it did not disappoint. There's nothing like watching the superbowl on 43" feet of high def beauty. There's also nothing like watching our students make EVERYTHING happen for bands that come in. Jonathan, Doc, Phil, Austin, and the boys worked like champs. So I got to sit back and relax and watch one of the best football games I've seen in awhile. I'm so happy the Giants won. It's not that I particularly like the them, but something about the Patriots rubs me the wrong way. They remind me a bit of the Yankees and the Red Wings. And no...I don't have a great reason, but that's what's great about sports. The bad thing is, I got so wrapped up in watching the game, I kinda forgot to take pictures of our kids at the party. I...am...dumb. But take it from me, they had fun. They got into the game, they were cheering: fun to be had by all.

And Casting Pearls...was awesome. I was totally blown away. Everyone was amazingly gracious, sounded outstanding, they had a great message, they hung out with the kids even though one of them wasn't feeling all that well, and they were kind enough to let me do a little photo shoot after things were all done for the evening. Here's one of the pictures I took of them up in our studio...

4 Comments:

Blogger Corey Mann said...

You my friend are a certified bad ass! My "hat" is off, I can say that now.

8:22 AM  
Blogger aaron dewinter said...

I just heard the news. Congrats on the job thing.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Yea Jeffrey!

I'm glad to see you are back in the blogging world. However, don't you ever put the Red Wings and Yankees in the same category again!!! I can't believe you.

Great work Sunday night. It was a blast!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Cody Baker said...

I like the photo Jeff! Very nice! I'd love to see more. Keep snapping them off, Brother!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home