Monday, December 31, 2007

Wireless Flash Trigger


I ordered a new toy a few weeks ago that finally showed up yesterday. I ordered a wireless flash trigger from a company called Gadget Infinity, which has all kinds of cheap tech toys. The industry standard for wireless flash triggering is something called a Pocket Wizard. Unfortunately, those run about $200-250 for one transciever, and you need two of them (one for the camaera, one for the flash) to even get started. The version I just purchased cost me $35 for the whole package: transmitter and reciever. It only has about a 30 ft tested range, but for most things, I can't imagine why you'd need more. I love it. Check out some test shots I took today (Dustin took the shot of me). You can click on the previews to see the full size image.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Great fun at an affordable price. What could be better?
- Mark Beeson

10:21 AM  
Blogger aaron dewinter said...

That allows some really great pictures to be created! you're so smart and talented! We gotta catch up.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I like.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea at a great price. Thanks for the heads up.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home