Monday, February 04, 2008

Wowzers

This summer, I'll be getting a new apartment with my friend Luke Zeller. Luke is a great guy, he's hilarious, he really generous, and he also kind of sounds like a kidnapper on the phone due to his amazingly deep voice. Through a strange series of events, I ended up getting to be friends with him and I couldn't be more pumped. He's got a vision for a sports ministry/athletic camp that sounds fantastic. Anyway...he's a pretty good basketball player apparently. I believe he was a McDonald's high school All-American. He was Indiana "Mr. Basketball" his senior year of high school, and now he plays for Notre Dame. At any rate, somebody showed me this video of him yesterday and I thought it was worthy of showing the world. 7 foot Luke hits a buzzer beater to beat Plymouth High School in the Indiana State Championships. Check it out...

2 Comments:

Blogger aaron dewinter said...

Cool! You're likely setting some sort of record for most apartments shared with Famous Notre Dame athletes or something!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Yea Luke!

Brooke, who is from Plymouth, is sitting across from me right now. She doesn't seem as impressed as I am.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home