Tuesday, February 06, 2007

WOW


So we just had the greatest party EVER at Lifeline on sunday night. I can't really convey exactly how much fun I had on here, but it was just a great night. Tons of cool people came out, Fireflight came and seriously rocked the house for us at halftime, and the colts won! What more could you ask for? It just makes me wonder what it would be like if we, as a church, just hung out more often. I felt so charged up after that party was over. I can't wait for Lifeline on sunday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm glad to hear things went so well. And I think that maybe for once you and I were cheering for the same team. Soon can we hang out?

6:41 PM  
Blogger versejer2911 said...

That was the coolest Super Bowl party ever! Fireflight was Incredible too! Great night and the BEST team won. Now...bring on NASCAR!!!!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home