Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I love Bethel Basketball and Cody Baker


I'm not much of a basketball fan but being friends with Robbie Lightfoot has made me a big fan of Bethel Basketball. They don't have much of a budget for things so whenever I can I help them out with my services, and they do great things with it. And this year, they tapped Cody Baker over at eyemotion media to make their intro video before the games. I absolutely love it. It's better than Notre Dame's and I would bet Bethel didn't even spend half of what Notre Dame spent. Check it out!

"A History of Victory" Bethel College from eyemotion on Vimeo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Stevens said...

oooohhhhh this makes me really excited to go to bethel :)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Heather you should be excited.

Way to be Cody!!! Go Pilots!!!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous cody baker said...

*SSSSFFFFFFFT* That's the sound of my head swelling! Thanks, Jeff! If i'm not mistaken, a couple of those photos in the video are yours. VERY nice.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home