Sunday, January 31, 2010

I feel refreshed


I don't think I'm the only person out there in the blog-o-sphere who has lost interest in their blogs and websites with the growth of twitter. But there's moments where 140 characters just doesn't cut it. But at the same time, it doesn't have to be more than 140 to be blog worthy either. There are great things happening with my family and friends, as well as my church and my community and I might as well let you all back in on what I'm thinking.

That being said, I give it a week before I stop blogging again. Let's see if I can impress myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Twitter really has changed the blogging world. I've thought a lot about writing a couple new posts but can't seem to do it. Better luck to you my friend.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home