Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This man is awesome...

This man ruined my college experience and I'll tell you why.  He taught the first class I ever took in college called "Exploring the Christian Faith."  It was by far the greatest class I have ever taken.  The problem with that being, I still had 5 and a half years of college and it was all kinda downhill from there.  He raises the bar when he teaches and so naturally I'm glad to be back in his class.  His journey class was phenomenal and I just want you all to know that.  Next time he teaches...check it out.  Chad Meister: Booyah

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I agree. I took philosophy with him and loved it. He is a genius with the incredible ability to explain complicated topics with simplicity.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home