Monday, October 06, 2008

I found something...

When I opened up my iPhoto this morning to find a picture for my NEXT post, it opened to an odd set of photos, and to a photo that I'm not sure I'd really noticed before. If you've been around me for ten minutes, you'd know how pumped I am about the Boston Red Sox. Especially relief pitcher Justin Masterson I went to Ludlow Falls church camp with and later he went to bethel as well. I've made some jokes about how at one point he and I were the same size and now we're.....well he's bigger. But I thought you'd all enjoy a picture of puberty Jeff and Justin. Anyway, he grew up...I'm not sure I did.

4 Comments:

Blogger DC Curry said...

hahaha, i LOVE this picture!!!!

aaaaand i love you, you're awesome man and i'm SO glad you don't still look like you did in this picture...it would hurt our "cool factor" with the high school kids, haha

O you just wait, i'll bring out some of my fat, chunk-a-dunk pictures soon! HA

3:58 PM  
Blogger Corey Mann said...

You look like Austin Foxwalter when you were younger.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

HA! Look at you guys. So little! Does it make you miss camp?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Hannah B said...

i think corey is right.....thats creepy.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home