Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Free-potle


Seth, Riley and I went to Chipotle Sunday afternoon to get some lunch before an afternoon showing of V For Vendetta. I was blessed quite a lot when the manager came up from the back and shouted to me. "You get a free burrito!" I asked why, and she says "Once a day, the staff can pick out someone they think is hot and give them free food and Monica thinks your hot!" Then, of course, Monica hid behind the Nacho's til we left. I said thank you a million times but she still never showed her face. I'm convinced that she was either talking about seth and her manager misunderstood her, or that she was just trying to mess with her employee. Whatever the, I got two free burrito's on sunday. Sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

What?! That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. Congrats...I think.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Heather Stevens said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home