Saturday, July 28, 2007

I made it to the media player

I realize that it may not seem like a big deal, but I'm really pumped that a video I put together ended up on GCC's website. I mean I've been IN video's on the media player, but I've never made one. It's the recap from the MOVE '07 mission trip. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.

Did you go look?

You didn't like it did you?

Well you don't have to be so mean about it?

I'd like to see you hold a camera while you're on fire!

Ok there was no fire

Forgive me

I'm tired......chicago rocked.....g'night

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannah B said...

now that was drumtastic.....

10:34 AM  
Blogger Jeanna said...

I had no idea you were the one who made that media. I have watched it a few times (kinda goes with the job) and I really like the look and feel of the whole thing.

Awesome job!

Now we need one from Chicago...get crackin :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I loved it! I can't wait to see the one from Chicago. I have some more pictures of you want them, as well as a few Chicago songs. Call if you need them.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Kristin Baker said...

Great job on this, Jeff! Where have you been hiding with these mad skills? Oh, that's right . . . upstairs with the crazy student ministry gangstas. (Sorry about the lingo, I was a teacher in Elkhart, ya know. You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't- well, you get it . . . give me a few more months at Gcc and before ya know it, I'll be using words like "simply strategic" . . . : )

9:26 PM  
Blogger Brittani Renee said...

yeah- I already told you but I'll tell you again- good work! It was sweet.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home