Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The "Duh" Award for 2007

So I was filling up my gas gusling SUV at the 7-11 on main street because I happened to see that gas only 3.09 there...what a steal. While I was standing there, puttin out the 'I'm gettin gas' vibe, I happened to notice the girl on the other side of my pump reach in the window of her car. That arm came out of the car holding a lit cigarette that she continued to smoke while standing next to her gas port. So I proceeded to politely asked her if she would mind not killing everyone within a two block radius, and she refused, so I went and stood far far away until she left. Apparently she missed that day on mythbusters....er maybe she missed that day in common sense school where gas goes boom.

3 Comments:

Blogger J Aquila said...

Dude - you crack me up. I wish I could be you sometimes. I hope the fem-nazi doesn't read your blog anymore. She might assume you were calling "women drivers - who also pump there own gas - while smoking" dumb.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm with J! I would have loved to see you tell her that. I'm glad you didn't get blown up!

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

j -- you're a toad.

And by the way, the "femi-nazi" has a penis.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home