Wednesday, December 05, 2007

On a snowy night in Elkhart


Tonight I saw something amazing. I saw hundreds of people, young and old, come together to packs boxes and boxes of food for the people in need around our community. I think I saw over a hundred palettes full of boxes, 6 semi's full, packed in a little over two hours. I walked into Feed the Chidlren last night about fifteen minutes late, and as I walked in, I noticed people walking away saying that there were too many people there to help. What a wonderful problem to have. When I walked onto the packing floor, I was overwhelmed at the amount of people that had shown up. I got out my camera to start shooting, and I had no idea where to start. I love GCC. Things didn't go perfectly for us, but the people of our church stepped up and answered the call, with smiles on their faces. Here are just a few of my pictures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home